Scrolling Welcome Message

Welcome! Selamat Datang! Nalvaravu! 欢迎光临!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Junk House at Jurong East Blk 315

I was doing volunteer work at Jurong East recently
saw this junk in front of this unit at Jurong East Blk 315.

The next door neighbour told me this householder is a 'depressed' widow who go around collect things and deposit all these treasures in front of her home and also at the vacant space next to his house.

He got headache, every time call Town Council also not much use except can get the Banglah to discard the junks next to his house.

He told me whenever this householder comes home, she has to climb over these stuffs before getting into her house. 

But I still wondering how to knock on her door...can soemone advise me ???


Add caption


Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang