Scrolling Welcome Message

Welcome! Selamat Datang! Nalvaravu! 欢迎光临!

Monday, September 06, 2010

her groaning sound kept me awake

she kept groaning the whole morning
her sound kept me awake
half the block can hear her but nobody bothered to check her out

really unbearable!
so in the end, I decided to do something for her

...
...
...
...
...
...


I have never seen such a hungry animal in my life

Look at how she gorges herself with the food
Finally solved her hunger pangs

Can go back to my sweet little sleep z z Z ...





5 comments:

  1. How many days you didn't feed her ^^"
    Poor Kitty..
    Seems like at the end of the video she want more food XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little kitty, she seemed so hungry!

    Thks for visiting Luxury Indulgence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blackswan, yeah she so hungry, groan the whole nite. She still want more after opening a can of tuna for her. She must have lost her way up to our hdb flats. Thanks for watching :) Yours, Alan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:17 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found the young cat, she is living below my flat with cat volunteers to take care. She has not come up to make noise again. Anyway, stock up 2 packs of cat food in case anthr cat lost its way middle of the nite and looking for some supper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang